I've never been great at keeping things neat and organized, but I plan on being different for 2015. This will be the year that I will get the clutter under control. I can't promise that I'm going to embrace this whole minimalist lifestyle all at once- it's definitely going to be a process, but I will at least clear out the clutter.
So, let's start by answering the question: what is minimalism? Well, put simply, minimalism is purposefully living with only the things that they need. However, there's actually more to it. Following are some details about minimalism that will give you a more in-depth explanation of this minimalist lifestyle:
1) Minimalism is marked with purpose, intention, and clarity.
2) Minimalism frees you from the "need" to have it all.
3) Minimalism frees you from the craziness of modern life.
4) Minimalism frees you from living a double life- it allows you to be real.
5) Minimalism makes you stand out.
6) Minimalism is not just external- it's internal as well.
7) Minimalism is possible.
I hope that this quick list has answered any questions you have about what minimalism is. According to research, minimalism will provide you with everything your heart and soul could ever want or need.
Please comment below your thoughts on minimalism- if you've had a good experience with it or if it's something you desire for yourself. Also, if you're interested in purchasing my book, please stay tuned!! I plan to release on December 29!!