Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Petunia Skincare: Derma Roller & More

As a member of the Tomoson blogger community, I received a 1.0 mm Derma Roller, Revitalize Eye Serum, and Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum. All opinions are 100% my own. 


Petunia Skincare offers a 1.0 mm Derma Roller, Eye Serum, & Hyaluronic Acid Serum. You have already seen my other reviews on the Hyaluronic Acid Serums as well as my review on another Eye Serum. However, one thing you have not yet seen is my review on a derma roller.




Petunia Skincare Derma Roller

Yeah, you're seeing right. Those are needles on that little roller- 540 of them. Now, when I think needles, I think pain (I'm sure you do too). I've heard that beauty can be painful, but needles?! You've got to be kidding me! Still, I decided that I'd go through with trying it out. What are the benefits of this Derma Roller? 

The Doctors, a popular television show, actually recommend the Derma Roller as the best alternative to some of the most popular cosmetic procedures. This handy little tool will actually stimulate the production of collagen and speed up the regeneration of skin, reduce scars and wrinkles, and so much more. 

Before use, you must run it under hot water to sanitize it. If you use it without sanitizing it, you could end up causing some serious skin problems- so make sure you take care of yourself! 

Now, I'll be perfectly honest with you, when you're first starting out, it is a little bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't exactly say that it hurts, it's just that it's different. When I used the Derma Roller and then applied the Eye Serum & the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, I could definitely feel my skin drinking it in much more because my pores were opened up from the needles. You may only want to use this at night, as it does seem to cause a little bit of redness (at least for me). You can get your own Derma Roller here: 


Petunia Skincare Eye Serum

As I get older, I am starting to notice that the skin around my eyes is a little drier and more prone to showing my age. This eye serum contains Sea Kelp, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Natural Active Peptides, Vitamin C, and Ferulic Acid. Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum is very soothing.

You've probably seen before that I have terrible allergies and I don't always get enough sleep, so I tend to end up with dark circles and puffiness around my eyes- which makes me look like I've been beat up. Since this is a serum and not a cream, it absorbs much quicker and I am able to get those dark circles and puffiness under control.

You can get your Petunia Revitalize Eye Serum here:



Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Petunia Skincare's Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises softer, younger looking skin- and delivers! I do feel that my skin is rejuvenated with the use of this serum- or maybe because I used it in combination with the Derma Roller. You can get your Petunia Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum here: 




I do like the way my skin looks and feels after using the Petunia Skincare System. I would highly recommend that you purchase it today! 

With Love, 

Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment