Monday, December 22, 2014

@Influenster: FrostyVoxBox

I received the following VoxBox full of goodies courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my very own. 

Good evening everyone!! I'm an Influenster over at www.influenster.com. You should really come join me! You get to review products and be in an "Influenster" among your friends- influencing the choices they make in prodcuts!

Recently, I received my very first VoxBox! I am so excited to bring you the #FrostyVoxBox from +Influenster. It was full of some really great products!! (8 to be exact!) Let's take some time to explore the #FrostyVoxBox!


The first product I want to talk about is the Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Herbal Tea. With Celestial Seasonings, you can live well this holiday season. After a long day of shopping, when you just want to unwind and get those presents wrapped and under the tree, take a few minutes to steep yourself a nice hot mug of Candy Cane Lane Herbal Tea (or any of the other great holiday flavors)! You deserve to #livewell this holiday season!! I also got a $0.55 off coupon for a box of it! I'm SO excited!! 

Next, let's take a look at this really great EcoTools Hairbrush. Mine promises to dry my hair in 40% less time. However, since I let my hair air dry, I'm not sure this feature applies to me so much. I have noticed that I was able to brush through the tangles in my long hair without too much trouble, whereas with my old paddlebrush, it can take a bit longer to brush. As of this post, I have not used my EcoTools hairbrush on my wet hair (as in fresh out of the shower), but I do plan on doing that tonight as soon as I'm done here- so I'll get back with you on that! My EcoTools Hairbrush retails for $10.99. 

Next, let's talk about the makeup. The Rimmel ScandalEyes Khol Eyeliner is AMAZING! It glides on smooth and even- there's no "scribbling" the line on. It works so wonderfully- and you can control whether you put it on thick or thin so much better!! I have used other eyeliners, where I end up with super-thick lines because I keep having to work on making them even! Also, I've been sick lately, so my eyes are watering like crazy- and it didn't run!! (Yay!) Rimmel Eyeliners retail for $4.49 each. 

The NYC lip color is great! The color itself, Sugar Plum, is a pretty pink- not too bright, but enough color that it brightens up my lips. Gives just enough color for those holiday parties! 



Now, there's the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. It is wonderful! It removes even long-lasting eye makeup! It can be difficult to find a product that will get rid of that waterproof mascara, ya know? 

The Boots No. 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum comes in two different formulas. This serum is meant to fight the advanced signs of aging. I can definitely see a difference in the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and lips after using it! I also received a $2 off coupon for a bottle of this from Target! Awesome savings!! 


Next, comes the Red Vines Fruit Vines. I am a big fan of fruit flavored candies- especially these! I've always loved Red Vines anyway, but these Fruit Vines are so good! I also enjoyed sharing these with my husband. 


Finally, I also got a jar of McCormick Gourmet Seasonings in Thyme. This is a great spice to use year round, but especially here at the holidays. It gives dishes that extra boost of flavor that they need to be truly delightful. I also love this jar! 


So, that's my very first VoxBox from Influenster- the Frosty VoxBox. I'm so happy to be a part of such a fun and informative community!! Come join me today and you can be an Influenster too! Once again, I received this box of goodies from @Influenster- all opinions are my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment