Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Prayers for Your Children Review

As a member of the Family Christian Blogger community, I received a copy of this book for the purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my very own. 


I am so excited to bring to you my very first review for Family Christian Stores!! I recently received a copy of "Prayers for Your Children: 90 Days of Heartfelt Prayers for Children of Any Age" and I LOVE it!

Prayers for Your Children

Of course, it's a 90 day prayer journey, so I have not exactly finished it since I've only had it a short while, but I love how it's geared towards every season of life and how Scripture is brought in for every section.

Being raised in a Christian home, I understand the importance (and the POWER) of praying for and covering your children in Scripture. God entrusted these beautiful jewels to us- what better gift can we give Him than by trusting him to take care of them?

As I mentioned, this is a 90 day prayer journey, divided into 13 weeks. Simply take one reading per day (or more, if you are so inclined) and read through it- bringing your child/children BY NAME to the feet of Jesus. As parents, we only want the best for our children, right? God only wants the best for us (and them), since we are His children.

Please consider picking up a copy of Prayers for Your Children for your personal library. I promise you that it will be totally worth it!!

Enter below to win your copy of this book!! Simple entries this time- just tell us where to send your book if you do win!! Best of luck to everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment