Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Duck Commander Faith and Family Bible Review

As a member of the Family Christian Blogger Group, I received a copy of The Duck Commander Faith and Family Bible for the purposes of review. All opinions are my very own. 



In recent years, I've become a bit of a fan of Duck Commander and the Robertson Family. I love their Christian Conservative values and love that they are so honest. So, when I was given the opportunity to review The Duck Commander Faith and Family Bible, I ecstatic!




The features of this Bible include the following: 
125 articles by Phil and Al Robertson
Personal welcome note from Phil and Al
Topical Index
Reading Plans 
Supplementary Scripture References

As you can see, this is a beautiful hardback Bible- the only thing I'm not so excited about is that it doesn't have a ribbon marker so that I can mark my place when I'm doing the studies throughout, but I can use a bookmark for that.

There are five things that the Robertson family focuses on:
1) Faith
2) Family
3) Fellowship
4) Forgiveness
5) Freedom



There are readings called "Set Your Sights" throughout the Bible that focus on each of these five things- then, at the end of the reading, there are additional Scripture references, called "On the Hunt" listed so that you can study deeper on your own.



There is a 30- day devotional at the beginning of the Bible called "Lifechangers"- these were written alternately by Phil (dad) and Al (son) Robertson. They cover just what they suggest- people whose lives have been changed by God.

If you're looking for a new Bible for the man in your life (or if you're a fan of Duck Commander and the Robertson family yourself), I highly recommend this Bible! Thanks to Family Christian for allowing me this opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun Bible, and a great option for our men.

    ReplyDelete