Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015 Verse of the Day

Image courtesy of prozac1 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I've been pulling the daily Scripture verses from verseoftheday.com, but for some reason, God led me away from that one tonight. Instead, He led me to the Random Verses section of dailyverses.net which came up with Romans 13:9. 

So, all of the commandments boil down to one of the most important commandments of all. "Love your neighbor as yourself." Think about it- since you know that you're created in God's image and you're beautiful, after all, God doesn't make junk- would you really treat yourself badly? So why are we treating others as if they are less than we are? 

I look around me and I see countless people being rude- even downright hateful- to each other and I wonder, do they realize what they're doing? Start treating others the way you treat yourself, or at least the way you wish for them to treat you. You'll be amazed at the difference it will make! 

As always, if you have a special prayer request, please visit the Prayer Wall. 

With Love, 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment