Thursday, January 8, 2015

Boots No. 7 Protect and Perfect Serum Review

As a member of the Influenster.com community, I received their Frosty VoxBox, which included a sample of Boots No. 7 Protect and Perfect Serum & a $2 off coupon to purchase a full size product at Target  for the purposes of review. All opinions are my own. 




This serum seems to be pretty great. I am still fairly young (mid-30s), but I do have some fine lines beginning to form around my eyes. Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum helped to clear them up dramatically. Now, since I only had a sample, I was only able to use it a few times, but I do intend on heading to Target soon and getting a full size product with my coupon! 

However, take a look at this video to learn more about Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum! 

Eight women, four weeks- NO MIRRORS!! What will happen after a month of using Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Serum? 


No comments:

Post a Comment