Friday, January 2, 2015

January 1, 2015 Verse of the Day

Though today is January 2, 2015, I decided that since I'm doing a new Scripture verse each day, that I would go back and do one for yesterday too.

Image courtesy of amenic181 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

It's a new year, time for new beginnings- the old year is gone and a new one, a clean slate has come. God does the same for us when we accept him into our lives! When we accept Him, he cleans out our lives of sin and shame and makes us clean and whole once again. 

Please comment below if you'd like to be added to my prayer list and you'd like for your request to be public so that others can pray for you too! If you'd prefer that it remain private, you can simply comment unspoken- God knows the need- or you can send me a private message. 

With Love, 

Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment