Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Month of Thankfulness: Day #1- 5

Well, darn- here it is November 5, 2014....and I totally FORGOT to start the Month of Thankfulness postings! Now, I gotta play catch-up!

So, here it goes: Five things I am thankful for (one for each day up to today):

1) I am thankful for my husband. We started out as friends and a beautiful marriage has grown out of it. I never knew that it was possible to fall in love more deeply with someone every single day, but I see now that it is.


2) I am thankful for my bonus sons- sure, sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out, but I love them with all my heart and I am thankful that I don't have to deal with some of the horror stories I hear from other people in similar situations! 

3) I am thankful for the mother of my two oldest bonus sons- without her support, I know that things would not be as smooth as they are. She is an amazing woman and we are all very lucky to have her in our lives. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers, as they are going through a difficult time right now. 

4) I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ. I was raised in a Christian home and my mother always made sure that we were in church nearly every time the doors were open: Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night, and when we had a revival going on- EVERY night! 

Which brings me to #5- today's #thankfulchallenge entry: 

5) I am thankful for my mom. She and I don't always get along and I know that I could definitely be a better daughter- I fall far short in so many ways. Still, I love her with all my heart and I'm happy to call her my mom. 

Now- I have caught up and will get on track with the #thankfulchallenge for the rest of the month! 

With Love, 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment