Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Books by Me....

Some of you out there are already aware that I've written a few Scripture study-type books. Others of you may not. Here is a list of the four books I've written:

1) And These Three Remain (Scriptural Study on Faith, Hope, & Love)













2) Fruits of the Spirit (Scriptural Study on the Fruits of the Spirit)














3) Seven Deadly Sins
4) Seven Heavenly Virtues

 


#3 & #4 were written as companion books- Scriptural Study on the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues.

Now, I am not a Bible Scholar and I definitely don't know all there is to know about the Scriptures. However, I do know that God called me to write these.

If you'd be interested in ordering one or all four of these books for yourself or for Christmas presents, please let me know! They are available on Amazon.com- or if you order them directly from me, I can give you a bit of a discount (plus, if you order them from me, I can autograph them for you- though that means it'll take a little longer for you to get them).

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! I look forward to getting to know all of my readers as time goes on!

With Love,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment