Thursday, November 6, 2014

Month of Thankfulness Day #6

Good morning!! Today is November 6, 2014- and Day #6 in the Thankful Challenge.

6) Today, I am thankful that I live in the United States of America- and (at least for now) I am free to worship when and where I want to. There is no one knocking down my door to kill me for my faith. I look around and there are so many people in other countries who risk their lives each and every day for their faith. I am- we are- blessed beyond measure that it has not yet come to that for us here.

Rosary handmade by my wonderful husband for a sweet friend of ours. 


Here is a link to a list of Bible Verses about persecution. Bible Verses on Persecution

What are you thankful for today, November 6? Comment below!

With Love,

Krista

1 comment:

  1. I am thinful for you my love for our loving families and wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete