Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015 Verse of the Day


Image courtesy of sattva at FreeDigitalPhotos.net


I've said it before, but I'll say it again- it's a new year. 2014 and all the things we didn't get done are gone. 2015 lies ahead of us, a blank canvas. If you're like me, you have a pretty good idea of what you'd like to see your life turn out like. I know there are so many things I'd like to be able to accomplish this year. 

Most importantly, (and you've heard this from me before), I pray that God's will be accomplished in my life and that He use me. However, if I don't dedicate and consecrate my life and my actions to Him- that's not really going to happen. God can only use a willing vessel. He can't use me if my life isn't reflective of Him. I pray that you will dedicate and consecrate your life and your actions to God today- so that He can do great things in our lives and in our world! 

As always, if you have anything you want me and others to pray for, please leave it in the comments. I will be creating a "Prayer Wall" on here soon, so that you can leave Prayer Requests there- and go back and update when they are answered. If you have an unspoken that you want me and others to pray for, please comment "Unspoken"- after all, God does know your needs and your heart. If there's something that you wish to share privately with me, by all means- send me a private message. 

With Love, 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment