Thursday, January 8, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Taste Test

As a member of the Influenster.com community, I received their Frosty VoxBox, which included a sample of Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Tea Bags for the purposes of review. All opinions are my own. 


I love hot tea- especially in the evenings. When everyone else is drinking coffee, and I can't because it'll keep me up all night long, it's nice to have a cup of hot tea. Celestial Seasonings is definitely one of my favorite brands- if not my favorite. 

I especially love the fact that they have all kinds of special holiday flavors: Candy Cane Lane, Nutcracker Sweet, Sugar Plum Spice, Gingerbread Spice, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride, and Sweet Harvest Pumpkin. 

As I mentioned, I received a sample of the Candy Cane Lane tea. I love peppermint flavored and scented things. There's just something that's so relaxing and soothing about it. 

When I'm preparing my tea- I always get out my favorite giraffe print mug. 


I always put one to one and a half spoonfuls of natural sugar. I've noticed that the white sugar can sometimes make it too sweet, but the natural sugar gives just the right sweetness. I typically get my hot water from my Keurig and then throw the tea bag in. I let it steep for five minutes (which allows it to cool a little bit too) before drinking it. 

I have a habit of leaving the tea bag in the cup until I'm finished. I'm not sure why I do it that way- just one of my little quirks. 

I love the slightly sweet, minty flavor of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Herbal Tea. I love that it's not full of caffeine, so I'm not up all night long after drinking a cup. The chamomile in it actually promotes relaxation, so it's perfect after a long day of work or shopping. 

Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas are sold in all major grocery stores on the aisle with the teas and coffees. Since Christmas is over, Candy Cane Lane may or may not be available- but they have an array of other great flavors too! I can't wait to go use my $0.55 coupon that I got from Influenster with my sample! 





No comments:

Post a Comment