Thursday, January 29, 2015

Team Innovations Garcinia/Cleanse Weight Loss Kit Review



As part of the Tomoson blogger community, I received a one month supply of the Garcinia/Cleanse Weight Loss kit from Team Innovations. All opinions are 100% my own. 




As a freelance writer, I've worked with countless clients writing about how effective Garcina Cambogia is for weight loss. In fact, Dr. Oz has called it the "Holy Grail" of weight loss.




Research shows that Garcinia Cambogia works well for those who 1) are too busy to exercise or 2) just don't want to exercise. This is because the active ingredient, the HCA (hydroxycitric acid), works naturally with your body to suppress your appetite and to increase your body's natural fat burning abilities. With many other weight loss supplements, you have to change your diet and increase your exercise. With Garcinia Cambogia, all that is not required- but it does help.

If you've read my other Garcina Cambogia article, you know that I really don't have much- if any- weight to lose. I've always been blessed with a pretty good metabolism- and though it's slowing down now that I'm in my mid-30s, I'm still at a pretty decent weight for my size. Still, I was interested in trying this product because not only does it help with weight loss, it also helps to boost energy and regulate mood.



All the research says that the higher the HCA concentration, the more effective it will be. Garcinia Cambogia Advanced from Team Innovations has 60% HCA, which is one of the lowest concentrations available- so it's great if you're just starting out with your weight loss goals and you're not sure if Garcinia Cambogia is for you.


The Slender Cleanse part of this kit is amazing! Before I started using this supplement, and I don't use it every day like I should (I'm bad about that!)- I noticed that I was feeling pretty bloated. Since I've been using this supplement, I've noticed that my bloating has gone down and I really do feel better- not nearly as sluggish.

Overall, I would recommend the Garcinia/Cleanse Advanced Weight Loss Kit from Team Innovations. You can get the kit here:



With Love,

Krista






No comments:

Post a Comment