Friday, October 24, 2014

Reflections....

You know how they always say that "time flies when you're having fun"? Well, that's certainly been true of my life the past year.




July 20, my husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary. Then, on October 19, we celebrated the one year anniversary of the day we got our wedding blessed in the Catholic Church. I can't believe it's already been a year.

I can't help think of the Brad Paisley song, "Then" when I look back on my life with my husband- even before he became my husband. We started out as friends: no intentions- just friends. Then, the more we talked and hung out, love began to grow. Then, we started dating, and love grew even more. 

I am truly amazed at the love that God has put in our heart for each other- it grows every single day. Now, are we perfect? No- no one is perfect but the Holy Trinity. However, we are perfect for each other.

With Love,
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment