Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Month of Thankfulness: Day #11

Today is November 11, 2014....Veteran's Day. Today is day #11 in the Thankful Challenge. There is so much I could say about Veterans and how blessed we are that there are men and women who are willing to sacrifice their lives for our freedoms. Remember, FREEDOM isn't really FREE!




11) Today, I have to say that I am thankful for the Patriot Guard Riders. My husband and I joined the PGR in May 2014 when he got his motorcycle. I am so happy to be part of such an amazing group of people. We come from all walks of life- but we all band together for one important thing: protecting/celebrating Veterans and First Responders and their families.

On Sunday, my husband and I rode in a PGR mission to Mobile Memorial Gardens for their Flags of Glory presentation. I was touched by the number of bikes that came out to support this mission. One of the things that this group has taught me is that we stand together, no matter what comes along. :) Happy to be a part of PGR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment