Monday, January 26, 2015

Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box Review



As a member of the Tomoson community, I received a bottle of Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box for the purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. 




Though I've always had pretty decent skin, I've noticed that the older I get (Friday was my 34th birthday!)- the more I'm noticing dryness and discolorations. I can remember a time when I didn't look anywhere close to my age- and now I am! Also, I've had a cold recently, and my nose and the skin under it have been extremely inflamed!

I love the way Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E Hyaluronic Acid Serum makes my skin feel! It's so soothing and seems to be helping with the discoloration- it has definitely helped with the moisturizing aspect! In just a few days, the irritation from my stuffy/runny nose was cleared up.

I like the fact that it comes in a glass bottle and a glass dropper- though that means I have to be extra careful because I do tend to be a bit clumsy sometimes! I do like that this comes in a nice gift box, so if you're giving it to someone as a gift, you don't have to search for a box to put it in.


Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E Hyaluronic Acid Serum is definitely a product that I'd recommend for those who have some skin irritation. You'll see that it will clear that irritation up and give you smoother, clearer skin within just a few days.

You can purchase your own bottle of Naturalico Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E Hyaluronic Acid Serum using the following link:




With Love,

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment