Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24 Verse of the Day

Image courtesy of Gualberto107 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Have you experienced the power of God in your life? Perhaps you were facing a life-threatening health issue and you were miraculously healed. Perhaps you were nearly in a collision on the way to work this morning and God intervened. Do you keep things like that quiet? Absolutely NOT! 

You want to tell everyone what has happened, right? I know that there are things in my life that have happened that I can clearly see was the hand of God. 

For example, when I was in college, I was on my way home one day and had to make a couple of stops. I stopped at one store and then was heading to the next- which was right across the street, so I wasn't going to bother with my seat belt. I pulled up to the stop sign and was getting ready to cross when a voice (yes, I'm one of those- God does audibly speak to me sometimes) told me to "Buckle up." I, being the stubborn type, said "No, it's right there. I'm not going far." Again, the voice said "Buckle up." I rolled my eyes and said "Fine," and I buckled up. I got almost into the parking lot across the street when BAM! Someone hit the back end of my vehicle. I was flipped upside down and spun. I walked away with a bruise on my right hand and a tiny little scratch from the broken glass on my left shoulder. My pantyhose were ruined- but I am alive. 

I believe that it was the voice of God telling me to "Buckle up." One of the medics told me that if I had not been buckled up or if I was just a few inches taller, the accident likely would have killed me- but God kept me alive for a purpose. I can't keep that quiet!

Look back on your life. God has done mighty things in your life too. Don't keep it under wraps- share it with the world! Comment your stories below for others to read and be encouraged by! 

With Love, 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment