Friday, January 16, 2015

January 14, 2015 Verse of the Day


Image courtesy of Idea go at FreeDigitalPhotos.net


This command comes just after Christ has washed his disciples feet. He knows that Judas will betray him for 30 pieces of silver. He knows that Peter will deny him three times. Still, he gives them the highest honor of all by humbling himself to wash their feet. 

Think about it for a moment. Could you do that? Could you treat someone that well that you know is just going to stab you in the back? We're called to. Something I've taken to doing is praying for those people. If there's someone that has upset me, or someone that I know I have difficulty dealing with, I say a prayer when I know I'll be around them. It's amazing how it works- you can't be upset or angry with someone you're praying for!

Speaking of praying- please feel free to leave your prayer requests on our Prayer Wall. If you don't want to mention specifics, you're welcome to just say "Unspoken" or feel free to email them to me and I can post them anonymously for you.

With Love,

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment