Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Telling My Story....


Recently, a fellow blogger put out a request for other bloggers to tell their story of Transformation for her series over at Faith in Every Day. Now, my story really isn't one of radical transformation, but rather how God has led me in a path of growth through my life and how He is blessing me now. 



There was a time in my life when I wasn't really sure who I was or where I was going- but that all changed a few years ago. We'll be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary this summer. I am also blessed to be bonus mom to his three boys- VERY blessed that the mom of the older two sees me as "mom" to them!

Click the link below to read more of my story over at Faith in Every Day:

http://www.faithineverysingleday.blogspot.com/2014/12/transformation-guest-post-series-krista.html

Thanks!

With Love,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment