Wednesday, February 18, 2015
3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight Review
As a member of the Tomoson blogger community, I received the following 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight for the purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
From the website:
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
My husband kinda took this one from me- since, he is a truck driver, he really has more of a use for it than I do. It did come in handy when we were moving from one storage facility to another and the new one did not have lighting. This flashlight/lantern lit up almost the entire 10x10 unit! I really was surprised at how well it worked.